Hacking Found a website sale Acekardi for DSI

Jawell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yesterday, I found a good website which sale NDSL Flash card and even the DSI flash card. It is the first commend on the Acekard official website. I have bought the Acekard 2 suit which is free delivery now and I have booked the Acekardi for DSI. Waiting for my DSI Flash card. Share the link for friends gamesuperway

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DarkRey said:
this post is suspicious for some reason
anyway thanx for the link
Well, even if this is only advertising, at least we contribute from the link..But if guy continues to post that site around, he'll get banned..

For now, thanks you VERY MUCH for this..So I'm guessing that AK Team wants to realease it right away, so they could dominate DSi market!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are a few sites that will have them soon one I know that is getting them in very soon is ....
http://shop.01media.com ....

They have them to pre order although maby not as cheap as some places but .... think of the savings in the long run and also compare it to current prices for top cards like M3 REAL BUNDLE/CYCLODS card prices
smile.gif

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
selling about USD30 at China only

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkRey said:
but i want the m3real or cyclo to dominate the dsi market!! i just love sakura firmware

AK2 is not the only card support dsi will release in dec as I know.
yaynds.gif

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ahtin said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkRey said:
but i want the m3real or cyclo to dominate the dsi market!! i just love sakura firmware

yaynds.gif
So I'm guessing the M3 Team is working on a cart for DSi too..

Funny enough, I really thought they'll at least finish that Sakura thing before starting anything else, but it seems they are really busy lately..

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
ahtin said:

DarkRey said:

yaynds.gif

Funny enough, I really thought they'll at least finish that Sakura thing before starting anything else, but it seems they are really busy lately..
you should help them with the sakura english/croatian translations!! lol

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They just announced it. I doubt they have enough made for retailing them above all else selling them to just one site no one has seem to have heard of.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banger said:
They just announced it. I doubt they have enough made for retailing them above all else selling them to just one site no one has seem to have heard of.

well, considering if anything is different it would only be the PCB (if even that is different), it is not incredibly hard to get into full scale production of a PCB in 48-72 hours. all that is needed is the resist mask and solder mask. (well, as well as the components)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Additional to my earlier post I know that shop.01media.com will have the Acekard DSi in stock from next week they just emailed me to let me know
smile.gif

AceKard team are full steam ahead on producing the DSi AceKard card now ....

I'm guessing to grab the Christmas rush and new DSi gifts that some lucky people will be getting this year
smile.gif

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Toni Plutonij said:
ahtin said:

DarkRey said:

yaynds.gif

but this coming DSi supported cart is not from M3 team
rolleyes.gif

I think finishing the Sakura is their first prority now, selling a DSi flashcart is not a good choicefor a big company, once nintendo update their firmware, the new flashcart that have DSi shpported will no use anymore and you cant flash it into new model like SCDS or CycloDS.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
ahtin said:
but this coming DSi supported cart is not from M3 team
rolleyes.gif

I think finishing the Sakura is their first prority now, selling a DSi flashcart is not a good choicefor a big company, once nintendo update their firmware, the new flashcart that have DSi shpported will no use anymore and you cant flash it into new model like SCDS or CycloDS.
I see your point ahtin..

Well, I can't say I'm not looking forward to that Sakura firmware finally!

And I'm really eager to see what will be with that DSi cart from AK, if it'll work after the first firmware update!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night