Hacking Forwarder channel to load from USB?

aabbccdd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I once had a channel that allowed me to hold A in Wiimote to load a.dol, B to load b.dol and so on. To my memory it only loaded from SD. Are there any forwarder channels that would allow me to load dols from USB?

aabbccdd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't need a forwarder for USB Loader, I need a forwarder so I can easily access different apps on my USB drive.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well actuly it is half of wath you look for, this fowarder let me boot my usb loader from my fat32 part on my hdd, i dont need anymore sd card, now only find a way to re-route that fowarder to other apps, if you find how please let me know

edit:
or otherwise use preloader to boot and reboot to homebew channel , with the 1.03 it browse your usb directly , so no need of many fowarder

aabbccdd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, I know that HBC can show my apps from USB also, but it doesn't do that if I have a SD inserted, which I do.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you can try with wadder , maybe if you take that fowarder that can read on usb , if you you another dol in wadder , and different channel name you could get it to work , if i have a change i will try and let you know

EDIT : it work there i made a tuto in a new topic : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171825

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1