Forum Games

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Howz about a forum games section where all forum games are put there. I see quite a few topics which are mainly found in the general discussion and testion areas. It can be used for games envolving us as the title says and perhaps funny topics perhaps such as this, this or this. Off course there shouldn't be a post count added there so that no one can spam there just to get extra posts.
smile.gif
So what do you think?

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it's a good idea, and really like the " Of course there shouldn't be a post count added there so that no one can spam there just to get extra posts"

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a good idea, but we would probably merge it into the Contests and Polls section as Games are pretty much the same.

Why is everyone in this forum so fussy about post counts? It's not like they're important or anything.
I regularly see topics moved to the testing area that are nothing to do with "TESTING" simply because they don't want their post count affected. You don't see this in other forums.

What's the big deal about post counts, guys?

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
I know why. In another forum has been once a guy who wanted to have the most posts and spamed all over the place with one word or even one char posts to raise this. Even banning him didn't help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: