Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The GBAtemp Staff + Support Crew Meeting

The first meeting between the staff and the support crew just concluded, and, if I may say so myself, was a RESOUNDING success.

The key issues this time were the nonactive staff members and their current involvment, the GBAtemp Reviews, and upgrading the forum in general.

[/p]Staff Roll Call

Many staffers simply are not currently active on the forums. As a result, all staff members will be mailed, and those who do not reply will be returned to Member status.

If you're currently a staffer and fail to reply, contact us again -- if you've got the time to commit to the boards, like you did when you were first bumped up, in all likelyhood you'll be reinstated.[/p]

GBAtemp Reviews

Due to popular demand, the GBAtemp Review forum will be opened to public posting. However, in the interests of keeping a high quality review standard, new posts to that forum will be reviewed by the staff and/or support crew.

Expect a topic in that forum once all changes are complete, outlining review guidelines and suggestions, plus posting rules.[/p]

Forum Upgrades!

The forum will be undergoing a few minor and a few major upgrades in the next little while.

As I'm sure some of you no doubt have noticed by now, there are new smilies available. Check this topic out to see them all inventoried. They were created by shaunj66 and Costello, so pass your thanks on to them!

Further changes will be announced as they approach completion.

Comments? Suggestions? Complaints? Feel your concerns were not addressed? Feel free to speak up and comment in this thread. [/p]
Sincerely,
-The GBAtemp Staff and Support Crew[/p]

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rather than list a Code tag for every one, I've opted to put the commands in (parentheses). Simply replace those with :colons: to activate the emoticons in your posts.

New emoticons by Shaun:

shy.gif
(shy)

dry.gif
(dry)

gba.gif
(gba)

:gbasp: (gbasp)

hate2.gif
(hateit)

grog.gif
(grog)

evil.gif
(evil)

New emoticons by Costello:

wink.gif
Replaces the current wink smiley (which is now (wink) )

:hmm: (hmm)

nyanya.gif
(ha)

Generic emoticon:

:excl: (excl)

Enjoy!

-Tempest out.-

Dark[Devil]

`^^`
Trophies
Website
www31.brinkster.com
XP
Country
United States
Hahah speechless thats great
smile.gif
how about a black smiley
smile.gif
or asian smiley that way we can't be considered racist for yellow only smileys
frown.gif

Or better yet black smiley smoking and has a tatoo
smile.gif
oh yeah!

WTF HOW DID IT POST TWICE?!?! My comp must be lagging like usasul or something WTF? omg sorry

oh wait I know whath appened I hit send but I forgot to add the last part in so I hit stop before I thought It sent and added the last bit in but it went in as 2 seperate post
frown.gif

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, how about adding my double grog edit of shauns original sprite?
doublegrog.gif

Oh yea!
Double your pleasure!
"Yes..take two..then cal us in the morning"
"we'll be drunk"

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm digging the new smilies guys, good work.

and i also like the idea of the reviews board being open for the public... seeing as the news posts are usually just full of people saying "OMG TEH R0XX0R! IS THIS GAME GOOD?????" and only a few comments from people who have actually played it, it'll be good to get some proper reviews going.

-mxmai

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
what ??
laugh.gif
I've never created any emoticon, Tempest is wrong!
I'm just in charge of the forum upgrades!

I apologize to the actual author of these smileys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw today at school I gave one of my cookies from my snack to the girl I like.