forum access problems

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Xeago, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Xeago
    OP

Xeago Insert witty phrase here.

Oct 30, 2002
    Canada
    Hamilton
    I think I have been over this before here, but I am still having problems.

I have a private network at home, using a D-link wired router, and I cannot access this forum from home, from any of the computers there. I don't know what the problem is but it developed around the end of march or so [back when there were actual server problems]. One of the suggestions was to reset my cookies, this was not the problem, all it served was to make me redo all my cookies. Still I could not access this Forum. Perhaps one of the forum admins could lend a hand here.

I think the problem is either in my router [which i doubt cause this is the only page i cant get to, that I know of] or in the server here.

Is it possible that golden.net [my isp] is banned from the forum? The roger access i am using at work seems to be fine, as proof of this, you are reading this post.

If any one else has any ideas I will welcome them with arms of open gratitude.

Please post your ideas.

[SaS] Xeago, out

2. Puck The Joker

Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Banned
    Nov 3, 2002
    Avalon
    This may not help, but have you tried the three different URLs?

www.gbatemp.2ya.com
    www.gbatemp.net
    gbatemp.net

3. KiVan

KiVan Hooray! Member n# 1!!!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2002
    Italy
    Italy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice