"Fortunately, we have a product" for those that can't connect: "It's called Xbox 360."

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
only thing you can do is laugh
hRZw63KdlUw2AOf17PE60gLnDUidY0Q4seVVY8DHCUXuXESJHr95ZHx3qRTJeEV8ibWlr58IM70=s640-h400-e365

Reactions: Ray Lewis

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...or is this fantasy? Gallileo Figaro - Magnifico! :tpi:

You missed like half the song there and I'll hate you forever for that.

Oh yeah, uhhh, Microsoft sucks! Boo! Xbox Done! Windows 8, casual tablet bullshit for hipsters! Halo 4? More like Gaylo... umm.. 4!!!

Seriously guys, is this even a surprise at this point?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question time - Why can't anybody from Microsoft give an interview without summoning an avalanche of spaghetti from their pockets?

I swear, next they're going to start just pointing fingers at everybody else in the room and babbling about "corporate synergy" or something.

loco365

Trophies
XP
The Xbox One has fallen! The Xbox One has fallen! We need the PS4 for support!

*Wii U Wii U Wii U Wii U*

now say that out loud. it makes much more sense.

But in all honesty, that's a real dick move on Microsoft's part to say that. Thing is, there is such thing as a data cap. If it requires a constant internet connection, you could have your month's worth of data surpassed in less than 3 weeks. And if the offline aspect only lasts 24 hours, you're basically going to have a paperweight, or pay a chunk of money per month to only have ONE DEVICE work.

I am quite happy and content with my 360. It's good in concept, but in actuality, it's going downhill real fast. I won't be surprised to see Microsoft crash and burn from this system.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there are *ahem* ways around the data cap. They're illegal and definitely immoral, but there are ways :creep: The Xboner looks like a handy machine if you ask me. And DRM, they're smart for implementing I mean, it does curtail piracy 100% of the time and makes customers feel comfortable. Not invasive at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all