1. Rogerman1233

OP Rogerman1233 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    When trying to successfully use USBloader, I made a mistake with the SD card formatting and now every single one of my files on the SD card used for homebrew are now deleted. The homebrew channel is still installed on my wii. Do I need to redo the homebrew process since the homebrew files are gone from my SD card or do I just need to redo the steps needed to use USBloader?

2. KokoseiJ

KokoseiJ GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast

Korea, South
    Get bootmii files again(Hackmii Installer will work), backup nand again If your nand backup is also gone, and redownload Homebrew apps(including USB loader).

Homebrew channel, cIOS and stuffs are installed on your wii, so It's OK even if your SD card is gone or something.

Sent from my SM-A908N using Tapatalk

Rogerman1233, banjo2 and JuanMena like this.
  3. zxr750j

zxr750j GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    You could try to recover the files on the sd-card.

4. JuanMena

JuanMena I❤90's

Mexico
    Yep I second first comment.

Firstly, if you do not have a NAND Backup, do it with another SD Card you might have.
    That's the most important thing you have to do.

Everything else (apps and games) comes in second place, because those things are files that you can find anywhere on the Internet.

A hint: USB Loader will let you load Emunand and Wii games from USB, whilst Configurable USB Loader will allow you to do the same but using SD Cards if you want to. In my personal opinion, CFG USB Loader is better than USB Loader. But feel free to use whatever you want. Still have in mind that CFG USB Loader will allow you to play your backups from any SD card, even 128GB SD Cards!

jeannotte, Rogerman1233 and KokoseiJ like this.
  5. Rogerman1233

OP Rogerman1233 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I actually meant CFG USB loader, but thanks!

jeannotte and KokoseiJ like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Formatting, mistake, deleted