Hacking Formatted wii with softmod won't update 32004

mikemaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, I bought a softmodded wii. I bought wasabi dx because i didn't want to bother with the cios gamma loader homebrew stuff. I couldn't update the chip, because the dvd couldn't be read, so I formatted the wii. Chip updated, but I can't update the wii system because of 32004 error. I don't think it's a bad connection problem, it may lie within those magical and ugly pieces of softmod stuck somwhere inside. How do I wipe clean wii to its virgin state?
I just want to play Skyward Sword!

Or just a system update.

mikemaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay it's priiloader v0.4 (r78)
Under settings there in nothing that relates to system update disable.

ios v60
systemmenu v450

I cannot access hacks

mikemaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When i try system menu hacks "can't find hacks.ini on fat/nand" appears
Well, SS requires an update.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Official online updates are not recommended. If you are worried you have out-of-date IOS files, I recommend you use ModMii to update them. If you still wish to perform an official update, Skyward Sword contains the same update that you would get from an online update anyway.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disc update fails. How can I use modmii when I formatted evrything?
Follow ModMii's instructions to reinstall the Homebrew Channel. If you tell the ModMii Wizard that you are on an extremely low system menu version (O - Other), it will reinstall your system menu and all of your IOS files, getting rid of Priiloader, overwriting any strangely patched IOS files, etc.

Reactions: 1 person

mikemaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm such a n00b when it comes to software. Well I installed 4.3 and everything what they gave with modmii. Everything works but SS. First it freezed when i had to watch motionplus video. So I launched sports resort and watched it flawlessly. Now when i load SS from dvd I get a black screen (other games play nice with wasabi)

Oh my god, when it comes to all that software stuff a modchip with 20 solder points would be much easier to apply.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm such a n00b when it comes to software. Well I installed 4.3 and everything what they gave with modmii. Everything works but SS. First it freezed when i had to watch motionplus video. So I launched sports resort and watched it flawlessly. Now when i load SS from dvd I get a black screen (other games play nice with wasabi)

Oh my god, when it comes to all that software stuff a modchip with 20 solder points would be much easier to apply.
Your modchip hasn't received an update since 2009 :( maybe this is what is causing you to have SS problems? I have a cylcowiz chip in my Wii and I am unable to play any of the newer games i keep getting 002 error blah! but it works great on multi burned GC discs; so you may want ot take that into consideration and just go ahead and re-softmod it again.

Have you tried playing the game on neek2o?

mikemaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Tried to load via usb loader, the same problem as with dvd. Black screen, even e3 demo doesn't want to load.
This starts to seriously annoy me.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Install d2x v6 in slot 249 using base ios 56.
Install d2x v6 in slot 250 using base ios 57.
https://code.google.com/p/d2x-cios-installer/downloads/detail?name=d2x%20cIOS%20Installer%20v3.1.zip&can=2&q=

Update cfg usb loader
https://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader/downloads/detail?name=Cfg_USB_Loader_70.zip&can=2&q=

Still no confirmation that your iso image is valid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night