Forgotten backup launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by WayStar, Jan 15, 2010.

1. WayStar
    OP

WayStar Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Hi,

I hope someone can help my memory. I'm currently using Neogamma to launch backups which was working fine until I upgraded my CIOS and launcher version. About a year ago I helped softmod a friends Wii a different way, he can load backups of his games straight from the menu. Just pop the disc in and it will just run. I want to do this to my Wii!!

I cannot for the life of me remember what software I used for this. I can't even begin to search for it now, I must have stumbled across it by accident.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks.

2. Eon-Rider

Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 15, 2008
    cIOSCORP

3. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    It's called cIOScorp.

A lot of people complain that it screwes up the IOS and things like those. As I've never used it personally, I couldn't say for certain. A search here in the forums will most likely give you all the answers you need on it [​IMG]

4. WayStar
    OP

WayStar Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Hi, thanks very much just what I needed! I'll search for the rest, just needed a starter. This CIOScorp is working perfectly with everything on my friends Wii so luckily it worked without problems.

5. longtom1

longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Jan 12, 2009
    Honey Oils inc.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice