Forgot what email I used to make my PSN account...

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by T-hug, Jan 4, 2012.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    I sold my PS3 a while back and am getting a Vita next month and would like to keep using my tag for PSN as I had quite a few trophys.
    Only problem is I can only remember my ID which was: ThugETH
    Is there anyway I can find out what email I used to make the account?
    I have tried the ones I can think of on the site to reset password but none are recognized.
    I know it's not a big problem to make a new tag but i would rather keep my old one if possible. Any help much appreciated, I think if it is anything like Xbox Live then I am screwed.

I was going to contact Sony direct but there are so many different contact mails I'm unsure which to use.

2. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    it doesn't have a "have you forgotten your email?" option?

3. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    No just a forgotten password.
    I have tried my main emails and none work :(

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    networksupport@uk.playstation.com

I've also found a number: 0844 736 0595 but I'm unsure if it's for PSN accounts too

If you have a bank account linked or any way to prove it's yours, it shouldn't be too hard, I guess.

5. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Thanks I finally got it back today I had to do loads of stuff to prove to Sony that it was mine and it was all because I put my DOB as 1900 when I signed up lol.

6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    yeah, i cannot stress that enough, make sure you remember what fake birthdate you put in
    its used for password recovery (lost a few other region accounts [not really important] because of that)
    and bascially had to guess my friends fake birthdate he put to reset his password