Hacking forgot how to put a rom onto ezflash card

monstergarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using the R4 in combination with the ezflash for playing gba roms. I just realized that quite awhile ago I put a spyro game on the ezflash itself and loaded it through the normal ds load (without the R4 in).

But I have no frackin memory of how to put gba roms onto the ezflash-my son would love to play some roms on his gba and I would like to migrate some pokes from red to diamond.

monstergarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what type but, it works in the DS by itself in the default OS. Does that mean if it's the 3-in-1 that it would not work specifically in a GBA, even though it plays like a commercial GBA game would in slot 2?

This is what it says on the cart: ezflash V for nds - gba game/ram expansion/rumble pack
here is a photo

At least I would like to try to migrate pokemon from it if I can put Fire Red on it like I did Spyro.

Thanks for your reply.

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't quote me on this but
You could try flashing a rom to the NOR section then try loading that in a regular GBA

Only info i can provide sorry

Im not exactly up to date on ez-flash V/3-in-1
but to flash gba roms to it i believe you need rudolf's 3in1 tool or gbxloader

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
using GBA EXPloader you can load a rom onto the "nor" memory.
this takes some time, but should make it readable for every GBA-card compatible device(GBA player, DS, GBA)
however with the transferring of pokemon there is a slight problem.
usually the GBA pokemon games get patched to use a different save type, since they use a largely unsupported type.
because of this transferring might not work unless you use a specially patched D/P rom.

monstergarden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested the Spyro loaded game in a GBA and it didn't get past the "GAMEBOY ADVANCE" screen, even though it played fine in slot 2 of the DS Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1