Forecast Channel Not Working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by jaxxster, Feb 13, 2007.

Feb 13, 2007
  1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Anyone else here having troubles with the forecast channel? Mine says cannot download the latest information whenever i try to start it. I know my internet works because i can connect to the other channels.

2. megatron_lives

Member megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    make sure that wii connect247 and the standby connection are both selected under wii settings. Then sometimes a resart is needed - always works for me

see ya

3. jaxxster
    OP

United Kingdom
    Tried restarting, Checked all the settings. Its not really much of a problem because i can see out my window and find out what the weather is, just a bit strange.

4. Wanque

Member Wanque GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Is the Wii a great distance from the router? It's possible that it's lost the connection somehow, although it shouldn't take it long to re-connect.

5. jaxxster
    OP

United Kingdom
    I've given up, I even reformatted the memory and now it says my wiiconnect24 is off but its on!

Looks like my wii is fked! Ive turnt on wii connect 24 and it still says i need to turn it on but it is on! Anyone got any clue?