Hacking forced update = deleted all cios HELP

nathanjb7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when connecting wii to the internet it caused a forced update that looks like it deleted all my cios. Homebrew still loads same with Wad manager. when i try and run the cios installers i get the the main screen and my remote disconnects preventing me from being able to install the cios's back. i have tried multiple wiimotes, gamecube controllers, and even the classic remote. the reason i think the cios is gone is because i ran "pimp my wii" and it said i didn't have cios installed.

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forced update??? I thought that was impossible. dosent your wii tell you that it is going to install an update and let you reboot so that you don't have to update.

nathanjb7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i used trucha bug restorer and i am still having the same issue. my wiimote turns off evrytime i load cios38 rev17 which prevents me from being able to reinstall any cios.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Forced Install my arse no such thing exists! Did you delete the stub cIOS as well as downgrade IOS15, restore trucha bug and restore IOS15?

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elimist said:
forced update??? I thought that was impossible. dosent your wii tell you that it is going to install an update and let you reboot so that you don't have to update.
Yep there are No forced updates.
so he is trying to feel better about not readng and being a tard

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
elimist said:
Yep there are No forced updates.
so he is trying to feel better about not readng and being a tard

Lol. I think you hit it right on the button.

nathanjb7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when using dop-mii which ios should i use to uninstall the ios's that you listed (249, 250, 202, 222, 223, 60). It defaults on ios 36 but wouldnt allow me to uninstall any of them.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hypothetical situation the same as yours " i was doing a connection test and my cat knocked my wiimote out of my hand and it accepted the update
frown.gif
it wasnt my fault i swearr!!!" lol this is the best part of gbatemp, when people make up ridiculous stories that aren't true in the slightest to make it look like it wasnt their own fault. Glad you fixed it though

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kyle007 said:
hypothetical situation the same as yours " i was doing a connection test and my cat knocked my wiimote out of my hand and it accepted the update
frown.gif
it wasnt my fault i swearr!!!" lol this is the best part of gbatemp, when people make up ridiculous stories that aren't true in the slightest to make it look like it wasnt their own fault. Glad you fixed it though

lolcat is watchin ur updatez

the other day my wii pulled a gun on me and threatened to kill my infant son if i didnt update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1