Screemer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is there a way to force video mode and language with a regionfreed disc channel?

i have a modchip but didn't solder the region free points. no i started to buy games over here in germany but i have a ntsc- u wii. right now i use gecko os to start those games but i would like to know if it is possible somehow to start them with the discchannel. under 3.2 i got the out of region discs show up in the disc channel using preloader region free hacks or installing sm 3.2 with anyregion changer mod and enabling the hacks. but it was not possible to start the games because they just black screened.

i ask for 4.0 because i updated and i guess there are region free hacks for disc channel for 4.0 as well. e.g. for starpatch or preloader .29.

thx for your help!

Screemer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
don't want to
smile.gif

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wish someone would help you out. I don't want to update to 4.0 unless my PAL backups will continue to load via disc channel (on NTSC-U), and wish to know if this is possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.