mice R nice ~(_&

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
HCPortals.tk
XP
Country
So what do you guys think about the movie, I give it a 7/10. But I was sitting in the very front row so everything was a little blurrier that usual so we were were all
wtf.gif
the whole time. It just had a lack of something that I can't out my finger on, it just seemed a little dry.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually looking forward to this movie. Because, what movie in the past actually had both Jet Li and Jackie Chan in one movie? Excuse me for what I'm about to say, but from the trailers, I kind of dropped interest because I found that the white guy was very random.. I don't know. He didn't really fit for some reason.

I thought there was an original movie, as in, in Chinese or something. I found out that this IS the original.. so I might just wait for the DVD to come out instead. But I'm definitely looking forward to other movies like Iron Man.
biggrin.gif

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Jet Li and Jackie Chan are awesome, but the whole movie just seems to be a gimmick to make money. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the movie about a kid (who happens to be white) who somehow magically ends up in ancient China, finds out an evil sorcerer/emperor is running amuck, trains/teams up with Jet and/or Jackie, and ends up saving the world?

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly, I hear Jet Li and Jackie Chan star in the same movie for the first time ever!
as I thought it gonna be a awesome Chinese Movie!..... after ...... someone said to me there a white dude in the movie, my second thought - the movie gonna be crap...

GouK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fight scenes were just awesome and entertaining. Definetly not in there prime but if you like Kung Fu movies def worth catching a matinee =)

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8v8t8r said:
thebobevil said:
I watch anything and everything to do with Sun Wukong
smile.gif

yea Sun Wukong FTW!!
but seriously, forbidden kingdom distorted the story of Sun Wukong too much.

Yep, but he was in it, so I watched it
smile.gif

A Chinese Tall Tale, that was made a couple of years ago, warped the story too ... made it sci-fi ... but was still a great film ... Sun Wukong can fix anything lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    +1
    Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just tried the Master System version.... Ugghh