ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Paint is easy to use right?

No shit sherlock, being a 13 year old I have no idea on how to photoshop or use any advanced technical programs or whatever. It's kind of corny to say, but making this was an intention of mine, coming to the fact of how I care and how broken I am hearing what Xuphor is going through. You guys are just sick who cares about this content was used in what program. And Yepi, your Bieber thred was hilarious! :lol:

Reactions: WeedZ

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No shit sherlock, being a 13 year old I have no idea on how to photoshop or use any advanced technical programs or whatever. It's kind of corny to say, but making this was an intention of mine, coming to the fact of how I care and how broken I am hearing what Xuphor is going through. You guys are just sick who cares about this content was used in what program. And Yepi, your Bieber thred was hilarious! :lol:

Google is your friend, you should use it ya know?
And yes, my Bieber ''thred'' was probably the best one around EoF :)

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Google is your friend, you should use it ya know?
And yes, my Bieber ''thred'' was probably the best one around EoF :)

So you're just basically saying that making something that was made from Windows is crappy? I'm not wasting my time replying to you, and if you seriously have a problem its best if you just stay out of it.

Reactions: WeedZ

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So you're just basically saying that making something that was made from Windows is crappy? I'm not wasting my time replying to you, and if you seriously have a problem its best if you just stay out of it.

Hey, its the intention that counts, and I'm saying from Windows, I'm saying from Paint, there are a lot of other programs out there (Such as PhotoScape - Freeware) who are great at image creating/editing.
And I do have a problem, however I am not gonna discuss this here so I don't waste time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around...