Hardware For those with a Katsukity card

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was your experience if you had sent your system to Japan rather than buying a premodded one? How long did it take from the day you sent it to the day you got it back? I'm ordering the mod when I get paid and I'm hoping to get it by the time MHX releases on the 28th.:yaysp:

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I heard, there is like a 6 month waiting list.
Oooo... I'll probably send an email asking for an ETA. I've heard about that, but that was at the beginning of this year and they were saying they were hiring more engineers, and that was for premodded. I remember last year someone said that it took 10 days from sending their system to receiving.

If that's the case, I may just order a premodded one and sell my current N3DS when I get it then. It'll depend on my check/cheque of course. :P

EDIT: Knowing my luck, I hit a deer on my way back from work driving in the fog. There goes my capture card money. :mellow: Eh, the NX is coming out too soon, I'll hold off and just get a capture mod for that instead if that ever comes out. :creep: I'm fine by the way, but the deer...? lmao no.

Last edited by Selim873,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning