Hacking For the ease of use..DSTT or EZV?

Viettxboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I already own a DSTT, and it's quite easy to use, easy to skin and i like hte touchscreen UI.

However my i'm ordering a falshcart from my friend, and with the money ($33...) The only good choices WERE EDGE and DSTT at dealx(sold out), and the EZV, and dstt's elsewhere will go over that limit.
However, he already owns an m3s so the EZV's interface wouldn't be so much of a change right? and It's also easy to use and supports drag and drop?
He'll be keeping his m3s, and gving the EZV to his bro, using a 1gb microsd(i dunno the brand) and he's getting a 2gb kingston japan for himself... so I think it's a plan...
So for the price, and support, which cart would you use...
and sorry if i asked any stupid questions and making up stupid threads like this ...

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the current being, I'll go with an Edge. Urza said it was great, but some stuff are currently broken, which can be easily fixed. It's rather cheap, and it's quite similar to cyclo. DSTT isn't bad, and the team is actually showing some support for it. I'm not too sure about EZV though. I'm pretty sure it's a great card, but it takes a long time for updates. Still very good though. I was going to buy an EDGE myself, but I'm buying a SC DSONE SDHC instead, because of its features for the price.

Viettxboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm Edge is sold out at DX, i know Emvee had them but too exp.
Going for EZV because it's the only good looking flashcart left at dx for hte money i have left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple