For the 100th time...

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like crap, I don't want to do nothing.
I miss/need/love/yearn my GF =(

That is all. I hate to world today.

Posts merged

I'm stronger than this, cheer up VVoltz, you have your health and your mind, that is all you need.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
VVoltz, why don't you try making some American friends (go to clubs, parties, etc)...or possibly an American girlfriend?

Relationships between two very distant people usually don't last - it may be time to move on
frown.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
VVoltz, why don't you try making some American friends (go to clubs, parties, etc)...or possibly an American girlfriend?
I go out some times, alone, but it hurts, man I thought I was stronger but she is winning: Solitude has me and is not letting me go.
You have no idea how much I look forward to this upcoming weekend, I need friends.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
VVoltz said:
JPH said:
That is the problem, I already tried. And things couldn't get any worse, I am really really bad when trying to go out with ANY lady.
I go out some times, alone, but it hurts, man I thought I was stronger but she is winning: Solitude has me and is not letting me go.
You have no idea how much I look forward to this upcoming weekend, I need friends.

If you want my two pence worth there are plenty of girls out there who find the whole shy awkward thing appealing. How old are you mate?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
VVoltz said:
I feel like crap, I don't want to do nothing.
I miss/need/love/yearn my GF =(

That is all. I hate to world today.

Posts merged

I'm stronger than this, cheer up VVoltz, you have your health and your mind, that is all you need.

Don't worry about it buddy. Just enjoy the atheist knowledge that there is no real purpose in anything and all life is meaningless.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugghhh...its hard to exist sometimes. I had a girlfriend whom I was with for 2 1/2 years, teenage years mind you. We were prom king and queen. We had all the same friends. We made plans to go to the same college. We transfered out of state to a new college together. About 2 months into that semester we began a seperation. We continued seeing eachother...and I pursued her even when she made her intentions to start dating other people. But I have a pretty addictive personality and I wouldn't allow myself to be attracted to other girls while I had a chance with her. I was a very miserable person, far from all my old friends and any family member.

It torn me apart. I grew physically sick from thinking about her somedays. Could not eat. Having dreams of self-mutilation. There was a fair amount of self-dialouge (talking to the mirror) I believe I was pretty seriously depressed but I'm a psychology student and...kinda frown apon thinking of myself as exhibiting a psychological sickness. I'd rather tough it out, without drugs, without treatment. I loved this girl more than I loved myself. I put everything I could into trying to resolve the problems in our relationship and was crushed when I realized it really wasn't even my choice anymore. I had given myself to someone who wasn't sure who they really were or what they really wanted. I felt completely hopeless knowing that my best effort "wasn't good enough" to make a difference in the situation. I regarded myself as a failure, a flawed human who had already reached his peak and was on the way down...

In the end I FORCED myself to go to a small jam session that was at a local campus dining area.
Its was there, on a random night at a random place I almost didnt go to that I met the friends who I would keep for the rest of my college years. These friends introduced me to soo many more people and really changed my life. It still took me awhile to get over my addiction and admit that I didn't have control over the situation. It releaved me of my feelings of being a failure because I knew I could no longer blame myself.

I didn't believe in anything for the longest time. And couldn't bring myself to believe even in god (I tried throughout my childhood). You didn't ask for my life story but I hope you can see alittle bit of a common plight. Just know that things can and will get better when you realize that your most important investment in life is the one you make in yourself. Finding friends is a really good help and I wish you the best. Do your best to believe that you will find a new and better life...then let it come to you, as long as you welcome it.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sad story, man. Sorry to hear it. Glad it turned out "good" though.

Sometimes in life, you gotta suck it up, get over feelings sorry for yourself, and move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls