That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I just managed to won a pair of tickets for the movie and unforunately, a friend of mine wouldnt be joining me since he's scared of horror movie, as for me, i am trying to block out the fear with the thought of winning happy ticket.

So, if you guys want, i could meet you and pass you the ticket before i just fk off, if u are bring along your boyfriend/girlfriend
smile.gif
Either way, it's fine.

QUOTE said:
Dear Reader,

The New Paper Movie Treats

Congratulations! You have won a pair of tickets to the sneak preview of “Let me in” ( NC-16| Violence and Some Nudity) on 8 Dec, Wednesday, 7.15pm, Shaw Theatres nex @ Serangoon Central, Level 4, 23 Serangoon Central, Singapore 556083. Please print & bring along this letter, together with your NRIC or birth certificate, to collect your tickets and movie premium at The New Paper Movie Treats counter at Shaw Theatres nex, Level 4 ( in front of box office) 8 Dec, Wednesday, from 6.30pm to 7.15pm. The TNP Movie Treats Counter will close at 7.15pm sharp and unclaimed tickets will be forfeited. Please note that your tickets are based on free-seating and the tickets are transferable. The tickets are non-exchangeable for cash or other tickets.

Thank you for taking part in this contest. We wish you an enjoyable movie preview at The New Paper Movie Treats. Cheers!

Anyway, if u guys dont mind having a guy in his army uniform with you, then feel free to join me, just pm me and i pass you my msn address (just in case there are alot of people who wants the ticket, u guys can discuss with each other on who want the ticket)

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

but anyway

I watched the swedish version (Let The Right One In) at my school a few weeks ago
The movie was
boring
ohnoes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."