For Sale section?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by sap147, Jan 15, 2007.

1. sap147
    OP

sap147 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2004
    United States
    I looked around and couldnt find a For Sale section , dunno if it exists or not. I need to sell my Nintendo DS (NOT Lite) which is already flashed with flashme. I want to include my Supercard SD with it and just sell everything together since i wanna buy a ds lite.. however i cant sell it on ebay because of the supercard.. any ideas on where i can sell this stuff? Thanks.

2. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    You can't do it here...

I dunno if it's against the rules for me to shove ya over to Emuboards or Moddz.com, but they do have a buy/sell/trade section in their forums.

3. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    www.SCDev.org has a "marketplace" section you can sell through.

4. michaelf

michaelf Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2006
    United States
    If you live in an area with good craigslist.com usage, I would suggest you give that a try. Just don't use your primary email address when you post and make sure you say it's a cash only sale.

5. tick221

tick221 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2006
    United States

Does anyone know how to get an account approved on scdev. I've got something that I want to sell and have registered but can't get final approval from the site admins to post?

Any hints????

6. mr_blonde_88

mr_blonde_88 Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That

Jul 18, 2006
    Bristol (UK)
    damit, was guna post i had a passcard 3 for sale
    :-(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice