For people with R4i V1.4

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MvPeezy, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2010

For people with R4i V1.4 by MvPeezy at 12:22 PM (1,271 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MvPeezy
    OP

Newcomer MvPeezy Newbie

United States
    I sent them an email of when the new firmware will be released for pokemon, as they usually release a new firmware every month. So i sent them an email

hey is the r4i v1.4 going to have a new kernel update for pokemon heart gold and soul silver english version, because it freezes and the last kernel update was feb 2oth, so can you tell me if their working on a new firmware and if their planning to fix pokemon

Their response
    Dear Customer:
    First of all,we appreciate your feedback and your support.
    We will update firmware in this month to support more new games ! thanks your patience !

So people with the r4i v1.4, be patient as they always release a patch every month

2. Hidoshi

Newcomer Hidoshi Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Someone else also made a topic with the exact same sentences.
    It's an automated script that sends that mail when you send them a mail ^^
    So you got Punk'd

3. MvPeezy
    OP

Newcomer MvPeezy Newbie

United States
    you got punked really kid, so when they release firmwares every month is getting punked, wow what a rtard

4. Hidoshi

Newcomer Hidoshi Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Retard? Why use that word?
    It IS an automated message, and the company of my flashcard has been saying that for 2 months [​IMG]
    Please think next time before calling someone a retard, it's not that nice to say [​IMG]

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Yeah, unfortunately, this is not anything new, or helpful for anybody [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.