for chat room mods and owners

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by DJPlace, May 20, 2010.

1. DJPlace
    OP

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    cause i see xbox live chat and nds wi-fi chat. how about a ps3 chat if that's possbile? if not that's fine. like 2 differnt chats like one that is ps3 chat and the other is ps3 psn network room where we can set up times and stuff to meet. cause i have a funny feeling if i talk about ps3 in the nds wi-fi chat i'll get booted.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I assume you mean on the gbatemp network, you do not have to do anything special to make a chatroom (you might have to be a registered user but that is nothing major) just type "/join #ps3chat like you would to join any other channel (might want to add that to your autojoin list as well).

If you want to register it then it gets a bit more tricky. GBAtemp's IRC does have a chanserv bot/option which should be the same or similar enough to most other chanservs on other irc servers:
    http://www.irchighway.net/modules.php?op=m...&f=chanserv

3. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Use the /cs help and /ns help commands for help on how to register your nick and channel.

Joining a channel that does not yet exist makes you the owner of that channel. But you'll have to register your nick + the channel to keep it. [​IMG]

4. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    I'll create a channel called #Costello.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice