Hacking for anyone who used nintendo's advance replacement

jchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how did the process go, did the ds they send you was a new one or refurbrished, does it have any problems now. i need to know because im sending my lite in for repair (cracked hinge) and i want to know if adv. replace. is better.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Advance replacment is not available for cracked hinges. Most likely you will get back a reMANUFACTURED unit anyway. I sent my cracked in, they sent me back a remanufactured unit with a dead pixel which N tried to argue about...then I said it didnt always boot up so they offered me the advance replacment offer and sent me a flawless remanfactured unit.

xnevergiveinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't have cracked hinges, but i did have a non-clicky R button.

they charge your credit card $5 and ship out a ds really fast (took like 2 days to arrive to ohio). you send back in your broken ds in the box and they won't charge your credit card $120 something.

my ds i got from them was marked as a refurb, but honestly i couldn't find any evidence of that. i couldn't even find a fingerprint or scratch or dead pixel or any dirt or dust anywhere. who knows

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Advance replacment is not available for cracked hinges. Most likely you will get back a reMANUFACTURED unit anyway. I sent my cracked in, they sent me back a remanufactured unit with a dead pixel which N tried to argue about...then I said it didnt always boot up so they offered me the advance replacment offer and sent me a flawless remanfactured unit.

Were you lying about it not always booting up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum