for anyone who used nintendo's advance replacement

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jchen, Oct 9, 2006.

1. jchen
    OP

jchen GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2006
    United States
    how did the process go, did the ds they send you was a new one or refurbrished, does it have any problems now. i need to know because im sending my lite in for repair (cracked hinge) and i want to know if adv. replace. is better.

2. HugeCock

HugeCock Oh My....

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Advance replacment is not available for cracked hinges. Most likely you will get back a reMANUFACTURED unit anyway. I sent my cracked in, they sent me back a remanufactured unit with a dead pixel which N tried to argue about...then I said it didnt always boot up so they offered me the advance replacment offer and sent me a flawless remanfactured unit.

3. jchen
    OP

jchen GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2006
    United States
    damn

4. xnevergiveinx

xnevergiveinx Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2006
    United States
    i didn't have cracked hinges, but i did have a non-clicky R button.

they charge your credit card $5 and ship out a ds really fast (took like 2 days to arrive to ohio). you send back in your broken ds in the box and they won't charge your credit card $120 something.

my ds i got from them was marked as a refurb, but honestly i couldn't find any evidence of that. i couldn't even find a fingerprint or scratch or dead pixel or any dirt or dust anywhere. who knows

5. falco123

falco123 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 5, 2006
    United States
    Were you lying about it not always booting up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice