For anyone crashing after updating the EMUNAND to 14.0.0

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I updated Atmosphere after finding out the new update released and then processed to update the EMU to 14.0.0 with daybreak, I was met with crashes after a few seconds of the cfw system booting. Turns out deleting the atmosphere folder and replacing it with a fresh one from the zip file stopped the crashes. I just wanted to share in case anyone else was going through the same thing. Hope it helps anyone!

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
you can follow any of the several guides here on GBATemp.

YOU NEED TO DELETE the SD:/Atmosphere/CONTENTS and then reinstall all updated sysmodules, themes, cheats and mods you need.

any of them must be 14.0.0 compatible.

AND DO NOT FORGET to install the new Sigpatches if you use them.

SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can follow any of the several guides here on GBATemp.

YOU NEED TO DELETE the SD:/Atmosphere/CONTENTS and then reinstall all updated sysmodules, themes, cheats and mods you need.

any of them must be 14.0.0 compatible.

AND DO NOT FORGET to install the new Sigpatches if you use them.
Thank you for this!

Reactions: impeeza

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx for this post lol, because of it I realized I could safely update XD

Also if it helps, other apps causing crashes are "Mission Control" and "Sys_Botbase" They were crashing me, hope that helps some of ya!

Reactions: impeeza

Samora

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Today I updated Atmosphere after finding out the new update released and then processed to update the EMU to 14.0.0 with daybreak, I was met with crashes after a few seconds of the cfw system booting. Turns out deleting the atmosphere folder and replacing it with a fresh one from the zip file stopped the crashes. I just wanted to share in case anyone else was going through the same thing. Hope it helps anyone!
Thanks a lot ! this solved my problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...