for 4.3 hacks are all the different game exploits equal,

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by madeirabhoy, Mar 9, 2011.

1. madeirabhoy
    OP

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

ive modded a few wiis, all 4.2 or less, using bannerbomb or before that the twighlight hack. i cracked my mates daughters wii which went fine, so she told her friend and brought me in her friends daughters wii, brand new hard drive and all... and its a pal 4.3E

ive never used the lego batman/indiana jones/ star wars hacks and never even heard of wheelie breakers...

if they have to go and buy one of the games is it pretty much which ever ones the cheapest or if you had the choice is one more or less reliable than the others

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    the 4 hacks you mention are equally good... however, u forgot about one. Smash Stack was recenty released to work on PAL Wii's. All 5 hacks will work just as effectively as one another on 4.3 Wii's (or less)... but smash stack will be the most difficult for ninty to patch, so when 4.4 comes out, its possible that all the other hacks will be patched but smash stack will live on. That being said... who knows, ninty could patch all the exploits, or they could patch none of them.

Smash Stack PAL has the added benefit of being able to autoboot and launch the exploit without a save, which means it can be very useful in terms of brick repair. But if u do everything by the books, u shouldn't need to worry about that.

In the end, Smash Bros is probably going to be one of the most expensive games to get, aside from that I would recommend it over the others because of its versatility described above... but all the exploits work just as good as one another in terms of modding 4.3 Wii's... so it's up to u.

3. F. Lobot

Member F. Lobot GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If I recall Yugioh is the only exploit that is compatible with SDHD cards.

4. madeirabhoy
    OP

Member madeirabhoy GBAtemp Fan

cheers for the answers, found out a mates got smash brawl so will try that