Footage of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Vita - 9 min.

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,909
  • Replies 17
D

Deleted_171835

OP

Looks great.

BUT MGS3D HAS CROUCH-WALKING AND A WORSE FRAMERATE. ;_________;

KOJIMA WILL PAY FOR GIVING THE 3DS THE SUBPAR PORT >::

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I do hope it lives up, performance wise, to its console counterparts. Some of the Vita games I've seen have been hopelessly riddled with jaggies. I'm sure they took enough time to prevent this.
Well, it'll be MGS anyway.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only problem I see is everyone who wanted to buy the remake already bought it on 3DS or PS3.

You could probably say the same thing when the HD Collection came out months before the 3DS version. Or when MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker originally came out (although Peace Walker isn't in the Vita version).

Meh, I still don't care, I have the HD Collection for the 360 and I doubt I'd waste more money on games I've already played.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah other than peacewalker the metal gear games just don't work on a portable system. Although I am sure that the Vita version will obviously be superior to the terrible 3DS version it still amounts to poor value for money in comparison to the HD collection on the consoles.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
only problem I see is everyone who wanted to buy the remake already bought it on 3DS or PS3.

You could probably say the same thing when the HD Collection came out months before the 3DS version. Or when MGS2, MGS3, and Peace Walker originally came out (although Peace Walker isn't in the Vita version).

Meh, I still don't care, I have the HD Collection for the 360 and I doubt I'd waste more money on games I've already played.

My point made.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Should I get it? Bah, I dunno if I will or not. I already have the PSP version of Peace Walker on my Vita, so the lack of a HD version in the collection doesn't matter, but it's the fact that I already own MGS2 and MGS3 on my PS2. I'm not actually interested in ports where all they do is make the game look a little nicer. I guess it'd depend upon the price once it's released - if they sell it for £20 or less, I'll be all over it. Doubt they will, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1