Food is Smergin Cheap!

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Miniblog!

I moved away from the chain grocery stores, and my food "bill" just dropped a ton!

I got 10lbs of rice, a bunch of bananas, a bag of apples, a bag of oranges, a can of beans, and a jalapeno for $14! (The rice was $6 alone).

I mean, wow, this'll probably get me through like two weeks! (I'm leaving the apples n oranges at work since I'm never home anymore so they would just go bad. Too many bugs to leave the nanners here)

Rice + beans + pepper sounds good. I don't fry my rice, though by the way. Too much work.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fucking incredible.

I have a Hispanic food mart nearby called "La Tiendita" (The Shop) that I've passed. It's across from a train station and within a "plaza" of small shops, so I doubt it's going to be pricey. I should bring $14 in and see what I can buy.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
_Chaz_ said:
That's fucking incredible.

I have a Hispanic food mart nearby called "La Tiendita" (The Shop) that I've passed. It's across from a train station and within a "plaza" of small shops, so I doubt it's going to be pricey. I should bring $14 in and see what I can buy.
Actually, "La Tiendita" would translate to "The Little Shop". For it to be "The Shop" it would have to be "La Tienda".

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
The store is called Super Q Mart - its an asian and hispanic focused chain through maryland and northern virginia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?