Foobar2000

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Joey Ravn, Nov 24, 2007.

Nov 24, 2007

Foobar2000 by Joey Ravn at 2:25 PM (950 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Joey Ravn
    OP

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Hey all. I'm trying to configure Foobar2000 to look "nice". I've always used WinAmp and, while I know Foobar2000 is a way better media player, its not-noobie-friendly configuration has always held me back. But now, as this PC's gonna be moved to my bedroom in just a few weeks, I've begun customizing it to match my tastes.
    Foobar2000 seems the best option, as I want a "tiny" main window that blends into my current desktop. Can you give me some beginner's tips? I'd LOVE to have a sleek-looking Foobar2000 like many people here have, but I don't know what modules I have to download or how to configure them... Also, if you could point me to pre-made configurations that match my needs, I'll be really grateful [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

2. superkrm

Member superkrm GBAtemp Fan

United States
    you should probably stick to the foobar forums
    if i remember correctly they had great tutorials and pre made configs

3. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  4. Joey Ravn
    OP

Member Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Spain
    Yes, eh, Urza. I already knew how to reach the official forums [​IMG] I thought that, maybe, here in GBATemp, seeing that many users have nice Foobar2000 configs, someone could give me some tips. But I'll try there, nevertheless.

Thanks for input, guys [​IMG]

-Edit: Bleh. I have to wait 5 days before I can post on those forums, as I only have a free webmail account. I guess I'll have to stick to good ol' Amp... Pretty unfair, if you ask me.