Foobar2000

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Joey Ravn, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Joey Ravn
    OP

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Hey all. I'm trying to configure Foobar2000 to look "nice". I've always used WinAmp and, while I know Foobar2000 is a way better media player, its not-noobie-friendly configuration has always held me back. But now, as this PC's gonna be moved to my bedroom in just a few weeks, I've begun customizing it to match my tastes.
    Foobar2000 seems the best option, as I want a "tiny" main window that blends into my current desktop. Can you give me some beginner's tips? I'd LOVE to have a sleek-looking Foobar2000 like many people here have, but I don't know what modules I have to download or how to configure them... Also, if you could point me to pre-made configurations that match my needs, I'll be really grateful [​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

2. superkrm

superkrm GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2006
    United States
    a Rick Rolled Nation
    you should probably stick to the foobar forums
    if i remember correctly they had great tutorials and pre made configs

3. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
  4. Joey Ravn
    OP

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    Yes, eh, Urza. I already knew how to reach the official forums [​IMG] I thought that, maybe, here in GBATemp, seeing that many users have nice Foobar2000 configs, someone could give me some tips. But I'll try there, nevertheless.

Thanks for input, guys [​IMG]

-Edit: Bleh. I have to wait 5 days before I can post on those forums, as I only have a free webmail account. I guess I'll have to stick to good ol' Amp... Pretty unfair, if you ask me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice