Hacking Followed *the* guide for Mocha+Indexiine but opening browser just prompts to set up connection

tendomonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guide seems pretty clear:

(After installing Indexiine...)

"The Homebrew Launcher will now be launched every time you launch the Internet Browser even without an internet connection."

However, opening the browser without a connection prompts me to either create one or cancel back to the home menu (and thus no CFW).

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does your browser look like on the gamepad when you launch it? It should look like the bookmarks screen.

tendomonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does your browser look like on the gamepad when you launch it? It should look like the bookmarks screen.

With an internet connection configured, it works fine (and auto-runs the HBL after a few seconds).

However, with no connection configured, the system throws a prompt saying this software (the browser) requires an internet connection and the option to either create one or cancel which returns to the home screen.

Did the browser at some point used to launch without a connection configured?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With an internet connection configured, it works fine (and auto-runs the HBL after a few seconds).

However, with no connection configured, the system throws a prompt saying this software (the browser) requires an internet connection and the option to either create one or cancel which returns to the home screen.

Did the browser at some point used to launch without a connection configured?
To be clear, are you saying it does this with no internet configuration at all, or with an internet configuration but no internet connection? It should work just fine with an internet configuration but no connection. To test this, change the SSID in your configuration to something that doesn't match your network.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: tendomonkey

tendomonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be clear, are you saying it does this with no internet configuration at all, or with an internet configuration but no internet connection? It should work just fine with an internet configuration but no connection. To test this, chance the SSID in your configuration to something that doesn't match your network.

Aha. I (incorrectly) understood it to mean it did not require a connection configured at all. As you suggested, I just configured a fake SSID and now the browser launches as expected without requiring internet.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1