Hacking Followed emunand update guide, updated my emunand, but eshop wont open?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I followed this tut:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(EmuNAND)

all the way through "open eshop" to build the db... when eshop opens it gives me this error:

error code 022-2634
an error has occured
please try again later

What can i do to resolve this?
Errrrm... I think you get that error when you format sysNAND when it has a NNID on it, and try to keep using the same NNID on emuNAND. Like, the format unlinked the NNID with your system on Nintendo's servers, but your console thinks they're still connected. Did you do that?

p64imp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did that, full format of emu nand (sys nand was already formatted). opepend store, seemed to open (though it ddidn'task for my nnid). Restored emunand, found my old nnid automatically and gave me the same error... what can i do to resolve this?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did that, full format of emu nand (sys nand was already formatted). opepend store, seemed to open (though it ddidn'task for my nnid). Restored emunand, found my old nnid automatically and gave me the same error... what can i do to resolve this?
You'd need to sign into your NNID on your 3DS. Do this:

1) Backup emuNAND and your SD Card data
2) Format emuNAND
3) Sign into NNID once emuNAND is setup
4) Restore emuNAND backup & SD Card data

That's how I fixed my NNID issues, and it seems like the same problem as yours ^^

Reactions: astronautlevel

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
You'd need to sign into your NNID on your 3DS. Do this:

1) Backup emuNAND and your SD Card data
2) Format emuNAND
3) Sign into NNID once emuNAND is setup
4) Restore emuNAND backup & SD Card data

That's how I fixed my NNID issues, and it seems like the same problem as yours ^^
Yep, this is the correct solution.

Basically what happened is you formatted SysNAND through System Settings, so Nintendo deregistered your NNID. However, you never logged back in so when you tried to access things on EmuNAND it threw a fit saying your NNID wasn't registered.

By formatting and logging in it will reregister your NNID, then restore your EmuNAND backup.

p64imp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you log in tough? it never prompted me when i loaded up the market. It just opened after the fresh format...

p64imp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really need help, i'm fully upgraded to AuReiNAND on my systemNand following that guide above. It had me do some really complicated stuff. there is no way i can just format it i'm sure it'll break my system if i did. What do i do to fix this? I can't even update youtube...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)