Hacking Folder Question

CH1CK3NMAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a folder for my CIA games because I didn't want to scroll through every time, but when I enter sysnand and come back to emunand, the folder is still there but its contents aren't. Im using a gateway btw

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a folder for my CIA games because I didn't want to scroll through every time, but when I enter sysnand and come back to emunand, the folder is still there but its contents aren't. Im using a gateway btw
Install the titles while they're there, then just delete the folder. You should be good after that.

You should really get A9LH. It might help a good bit, as you can use Sysnand and not worry about Emunand.

CH1CK3NMAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install the titles while they're there, then just delete the folder. You should be good after that.

You should really get A9LH. It might help a good bit, as you can use Sysnand and not worry about Emunand.
You misunderstood what I meant, but perhaps it was because I wrote it poorly. I meant that the titles were outside of the folder, not actually gone. I want to keep the folder with the titles inside it, not delete the folder.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You misunderstood what I meant, but perhaps it was because I wrote it poorly. I meant that the titles were outside of the folder, not actually gone. I want to keep the folder with the titles inside it, not delete the folder.
Oh! Well, try moving the files back into the folder on a computer, and rename the folder. Then try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs