Hacking Flycast PS Vita Coming Soon Rinnegatamante.....

AllanFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I know nothing about coding, but DaedalusX64 on Vita surprised me.

I really don't think Dreamcast games will ever run perfectly on Vita, but I'm sure it can emulate them averagely at least.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know nothing about coding, but DaedalusX64 on Vita surprised me.

I really don't think Dreamcast games will ever run perfectly on Vita, but I'm sure it can emulate them averagely at least.
I'm the same I'm just a gamer not a Dev I know nothing at all about how to the code that magic....

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The Vita has hardware that's more powerful that the PS2 but porting PS2 games is complicated due to the phone like hardware and unlike PS1, PS2 emulation needs quite potent hardware on a phone like hardware.

FM_JN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi everyone. The flycast and updated versions of RetroArch can't seem to coexist in the same PS Vita. As soon as I run flycast the (updated) RetroArch won't open again, returning an error message. Then I have to uninstall and install RetroArch again to fix this. Do you have this issue too? Thanks.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone. The flycast and updated versions of RetroArch can't seem to coexist in the same PS Vita. As soon as I run flycast the (updated) RetroArch won't open again, returning an error message. Then I have to uninstall and install RetroArch again to fix this. Do you have this issue too? Thanks.

That's because Flycast on the Vita runs on a version of RetroArch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?