Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
image221.png

Amazon Canada just opened the floodgates for Atlus’ 2009 line up. Thanks to a massive leak and a tip from Denpa no Sekai (thanks!!) we have a good idea about the near future. Some games that are on the list are:

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Knights in the Nightmare
Crimson Gem Saga (aka Garnet Chronicle in Japan)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (aka Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga in Japan)
Dokapon Journey

News Source: Siliconera

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well...holy crap.
Hoooooly crap.
Devil Survivor was pretty certain I believe.
Endless Frontier is kind of a surprise.
A real nice surprise.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knew about Devil Survivor, and the rest of them don't really surprise me, except for Super Robot Taisen. That said, I appreciate Atlus more and more each day. They really have been stepping up to the plate in bringing some of those really coveted Japanese titles over to us in the west. Kudos for sure.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is great news for RPG fans. As if the DS wasn't already the RPG king, now Atlus is going full throttle with releases in a short period of time. Too bad I will never have enough time to play all these gems.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Raiyu245 said:
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Knights in the Nightmare
Crimson Gem Saga (aka Garnet Chronicle in Japan)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier (aka Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Taisen OG Saga in Japan)
Dokapon Journey
F-yeah! I've been looking forward to Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor. Super Robot Taisen didn't look bad by the trailers (I wonder if they'll keep KOS-MOS, guess not), and I've always been curious about the Dokapon series.

Nothing to say about Garnet Chronicle, since I don't have a PSP =P

Haz N.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knights in the Nightmare... What an awesome game. The localization chances for that were starting to get pretty grim.

With that and Endless Frontier, I just bust a nut.

bobfernando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAAAHH!!

Ive been waiting for Knight in the Nightmare for a while now. Its good to know that it IS conformed for NA. Oooh, Dokapon Journey will also be a good one too if its anything like the Wii version. Cant wait!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?