Gaming Flipnote Studio 3ds Club Nintendo To-Do list

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went on to club Nintendo today to try and log in, how much success do you think i had :glare:

Anyways, what caught my mind was a text box in the 'GET GAMES & REWARDS' stating
"For Flipnote Studio 3D, please check your To-Do list to receive your download code later."
Untitled.png

I'm curious as to if anyone was able to log in successfully and see what this was bout. I am for sure hoping they get this site working properly again because i really want to make some flipnotes.

EDIT: I managed to log in but don't see any thing about Flipnote Studio. We might be able to download the app very soon though.

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that. After that said "later this week", and currently it says "later this month". Looks like it's more of the delay game until Nintendo gets their act together.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that. After that said "later this week", and currently it says "later this month". Looks like it's more of the delay game until Nintendo gets their act together.

Let's hope that "later this month" doesn't turn into "later this year".

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm well aware of that page. Chrome even has it pinned to my "frequently visited" list if that tells you anything. I'm just saying that Nintendo seems to be having an extremely difficult time getting this game out for the rest of us. Even if there is a perfectly acceptable explanation as to its continued delay, knowing that info would have been great.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah I'm well aware of that page. Chrome even has it pinned to my "frequently visited" list if that tells you anything. I'm just saying that Nintendo seems to be having an extremely difficult time getting this game out for the rest of us. Even if there is a perfectly acceptable explanation as to its continued delay, knowing that info would have been great.
I don't think there's ever been a delay since they never announced a date. They said it will happen in February and we're still in February.

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's ever been a delay since they never announced a date. They said it will happen in February and we're still in February.

The original date was August of 2013. there was a whole Nintendo Direct dedicated to it. it's 1.5 years late.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the original date in august of 2013. there was a whole Nintendo Direct dedicated to it. it's 1.5 years late.
Ah you mean that. Apparently it was because of high usage of the online services or something...
According to Wikipedia, "The Club Nintendo version of Flipnote Studio 3D limits the sharing of Flipnotes to local wireless between 3DS systems", so that would solve the online activity problem.

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, those who are -supposedly- receiving this "special version" (as Nintendo calls it) of Flipnote Studio 3D will find no online functionality whatsoever. According to an email from customer support, Flipnote Gallery: World and Flipnote Gallery: Friends will be added in a future update. Which, to be honest, is something they could have done a very very long time ago and had it released still within a reasonable amount of time.

Riff89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I had it just now and clicked the "Get It Now" button only to be greeted with the maintenance screen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16