Gaming Flipnote Memo: I'm tired of waiting.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw man the stories i could tell you of my time using flipnote studio and flipnote hatena, i use to record near perfect quality music from 3ds and wii games (no line-in) add them to my flipnotes with cool animations and post them on the site. i got ravid responses from people, even people from different countries...it made me happy.

My only hope would be for nintendo to open there eyes already and see how great flipnote would be on the 3ds.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
Swapnote is more like a downgrade,it can relate to the natural mix of pudding and coloring that combines the stuff that I digest, that naturally slowly ejects from my small southern hole that we call: ass.

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
You have proof :P?Not actuall proof,I have seen threads and sites of the progress and it seems Nintendo is working on it.However no actual eye proof so I'm just going to act like it doesn't exist so it makes me feel better.Reads le signature,oh I see what you did there...

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But yes, actual "Eye Proof" would be nice. Even I'm halfway convinced its "vaporware". But as a cartoonist, it saddens me.

@Ninty - Just let us have the old Flipnote Studio on 3DS for now and we'll forgive you!:P

If they are still working on it lets hope soon the show it "Direct to (us)".

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have proof :P?Not actuall proof,I have seen threads and sites of the progress and it seems Nintendo is working on it.However no actual eye proof so I'm just going to act like it doesn't exist so it makes me feel better.Reads le signature,oh I see what you did there...
You are acting like an idiot. Stop.

Reactions: maniax300

thegamer408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But yes, actual "Eye Proof" would be nice. Even I'm halfway convinced its "vaporware". But as a cartoonist, it saddens me.

@Ninty - Just let us have the old Flipnote Studio on 3DS for now and we'll forgive you!:P

If they are still working on it lets hope soon the show it "Direct to (us)".
Yeah, Ninty, please let us have the old flipnote studio!!!:yaynds:

thegamer408

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, Ninty, please let us have the old flipnote studio!!!:yaynds:
I emailed Nintendo awhile ago and here's what I got from them.

Hello,

Thanks for writing. I can certainly appreciate your interest in our announced Flipnote application for Nintendo 3DS! To answer your question directly, I can confirm that we're still working on this application. However, we don't have any specific details on when it will become available. As soon as we have more information to share, we'll post the news to our official website's "What's New" section (http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew). Check back regularly to stay up-to-date!

Sincerely,

Owen Allen
Nintendo of America Inc.

For the latest information on the new Wii U console, please visit our website at http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu.

Follow us:

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/

-----------

--- Original Message ---
Received: 3/4/13 4:02:07 PM PST
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Webform > Nintendo 3DS-product > Other > CAEN0430OT

Hello, and I was wondering if a Flipnote Studio successor is still in development for the Nintendo 3DS. I think Shigeru Miyamoto announced it at E3 2011. Is this an abandoned project(Swapnote replaced it) or is it still in development?
Thanks for your help, and answer to my question.

------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! -----

RedCoreZero

Creativity is Power
Banned
Trophies
Website
Google.com
XP
Country
United States
341148-lJIZmHoRJsAYhiPz.jpg
Totally real!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China