Flickering Screen of DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Unorigin, May 25, 2008.

May 25, 2008

Flickering Screen of DS by Unorigin at 5:06 AM (1,579 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Unorigin
    OP

Newcomer Unorigin Member

Singapore
    firstly thanks in advance for all who post to help .

My DS lower screen for some reason started to flicker its image after playing it for awhile. the duration of the time played before the "flickering" of image is irregular and i have no other conclusion as to its problem with the exception of it being too old(got it when it was first released which was...4 years ago?).
    i don't really want to send it for repair(no idea where to send it to either..) nor do I want to get a DSL as per the recent rumours of a brand new version comming out soon(no idea when..) does anybody have any other suggestions as to why the image on the touch screen is "flickering"? thanks again in advance...

2. wilddenim

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    Nintendo have denied the rumours of new design of NDSL. But we'll wait and see.

I've got no idea how to help you but I tried Googling your problem and there are few threads about this problem - I don't think I'm allowed to link to another forums but they seem helpful. Enter 'flickering screen DS'.

Hope this would help you with your problem [​IMG]

3. Unorigin
    OP

Newcomer Unorigin Member

Singapore
    thanks alot,either way, there's been some really hard rumours by nintendo to deny, chances are they really are preparing for a DS v2, can't wait to see it though

4. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    There isn't really a reason for Nintendo to release a new DS, as demand is already still really high for the unit.