Hacking Flatmii Software unable to run...

huskermanaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Flatmii Software from Flatmii's website, it comes in the form of a RAR. However It will not let me extract the file or run it. Any ideas? I have tried downloading it many times.

! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\......\Flatmii_v1.0.exe"

thats all she tells me... I am not overly familiar with WinRar so any any advice would be good.

I searched the forums but found no answer or issues of the same sort.. I am so close to trying this i can taste it.

Mahalo!

HuskermanAZ

huskermanaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this will shed some light on the situation...

I used the same file and put on my flash drive, copied to laptop, and looky there... it unzipped and everything.

So I copied the .exe file back onto my flash drive and went to put it on the CPU desktop.. I plugged in the flash drive, it read the file, but within ten seconds the file disappeared off of my flash drive (before disappearing the icon for it was as if my computer did not recognize the file type).

I put the flash drive back into the laptop and sure as shit, it was no longer on there. Is this my Desktops way of saying that it cannot support this file? Is this something Microsoft framework would do? Anyone have any ideas why it wont show up on my desktop? Can anti malware or spyware do this? (when on my laptop it gives me an icon for the file displaying a wii dvd drive with a light blue light)
Whats wrong with my PC?

edit: I used 7 zip too and same thing.

greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having similar issues with trying to install the Flatmii_v1.0.exe....I can install the drivers...I've got .net framework 2.0....I can extract the Flatmii_v1.0.exe file, but when I go to load it I get an error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

I've tried everything from installing it on 3 PC's..one vista 2 xp...reinstalling .net 2.0....new admin password....

Keep getting the same error message.....

Anyone get this shit to work?

franzipol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Some antivirus programs recognize Flatmii software as a suspicious program because it uses data encription for obfuscating the code. Just try to deactivate temporarly the resident shield of your antivirus and it should work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1