Hacking Flashing DSL with g6lite and passme2

hoopsta1423

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i have my g6lite (chinese with the beta firmware so i have english on there too) and my passme2 programmed with Mario Kart.

I get the .sav and .gba files from Darkfader.net and put them on the g6. I then boot up and load sram from the acme.gba file. Turn off the DS put in the Passme2 with Mario Kart inserted, and quickly boot back up but i get two white screens. Anybody got any ideas?

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why not follow instructions, it's the same for a g6/g6 lite, I've used the same guide for my g6/g6 lite.....it doesn't matter what device you're booting....the faq is for a passkey2....I don't know which passme2 device you are using.

96hondaex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why not follow instructions, it's the same for a g6/g6 lite, I've used the same guide for my g6/g6 lite.....it doesn't matter what device you're booting....the faq is for a passkey2....I don't know which passme2 device you are using.

I have a passme2 that I bought from dsspassme . com

It looks like this

passme2_small.jpg

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I programmed my passme1 with Nanostray's vhdl code (help for this elsewhere).
I then grabbed the corresponding *.gba file for the sram programming off of darkfader's site.
I booted into GBA mode, ran the *.gba file.
Turn off the DS.
Reboot with passme 2 in slot.
Enjoyed G6 menu.

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't suggest flashing with a G6 Lite because it cannot reach the recovery screen. Unless you've done this many times and never bricked or had to recover, see if a friend has a m3 or something.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't suggest flashing with a G6 Lite because it cannot reach the recovery screen. Unless you've done this many times and never bricked or had to recover, see if a friend has a m3 or something.

I had a M3 on hand as a precaution, although I flashed my friends' DSes w/o knowing the G6 wouldn't work if I messed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs