Hacking Flashed an Acekard 2i for 3DS, can play on 3DS, but can't play on

taro_k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I am in a situation where I have flashed an Acekard 2i to be compatible with 3DS. Been playing on my 3DS for some time, until I decided to play on my NDSL while 3DS is charging. This is where it gets unusual for me, and I'm not sure if anyone else had such a problem.

All I did was I took out my Acekard 2i as carefully as possible, then put the Acekard into my NDSL. Turned on the NDSL, and I didn't see any signs that Acekard has been detected.

I am thinking that when you flash your Acekard to 3DS, it is permanently compatible only for 3DS. Will I be able to reflash my Acekard so that it can be compatible for NDSL? By reflashing, I mean by using the Acekard update for DSXL and DSi and flash the card with the firmware.

I am a bit worried about the answer.

taro_k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
If 3DS can still detect the Acekard, but NDSL can not detect it, does that still counts as a contact issue?

Just tested the Acekard on 3DS, and I play just fine.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your Acekard 2i works with your 3DS, then it should work with every DS/DSi system out there (note: the Acekard 2i currently does not work with 3DS software update 4.2.0-9). If it's not working on the NDSL, then it is likely dirty or another contact issue.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
If 3DS can still detect the Acekard, but NDSL can not detect it, does that still counts as a contact issue?

Just tested the Acekard on 3DS, and I play just fine.

Yes, it still could be a contact issue with your NDSL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)