Hacking Flashcarts and online gaming

skellter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone!

First of all, this is my first time writing here but I've spent quite a lot of time on the forums researching many things about hacking and it has been a huge help, so thanks for that!

Recently I decided that I wanted to get me a 3DS and I was aware that I was able to play the DS games on the 3DS using flashcarts. So, like many posts here recommended I decided to get me a Acekard 2i, and so far I've been able to play every single game I tried without any problems. But there's something in my mind: am I able to connect to the NWFC to play online using the acekard 2i? I mean, is it totally safe? I know that it's safe to do it on the DS or on the DSi, but is it ok on the 3DS?

Another thing, does the 3DS need to be updated to the last firmware in order to be able to connect to nwfc? Or i just have to configure my connection and accept the terms to be good to go?

Sorry if this those are dumb questions but I'm totally new to the ds hack scene...

If it is of any help, the 3DS firmware is 2.1.0-4u and the acekard is on its latest firmware version (so I am not able to update my 3DS to its latest firmware).

Thanks in advance!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's 100% safe and you'll have no issues playing online.

And the 3DS doesn't have to be updated in order to play DS games online. However, you won't be able to use any 3DS online features (like the eShop) until you update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte