The Temp Loaf'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Title pretty says it all, I hacked his 2DS so he'll be able to flash the cart but he got a new 2DS XL pokeball edition and wants my help, which card do you suggest which is relatively cheap?

Thanks!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title pretty says it all, I hacked his 2DS so he'll be able to flash the cart but he got a new 2DS XL pokeball edition and wants my help, which card do you suggest which is relatively cheap?

Thanks!
I just used my R4i Gold RTS to hack that exact console for myself Lol. Not the cheapest compatible flashcard but I personally don't consider $20 expensive; and it's one of the best. Forgot to mention I actually use the card itself for everything from cheats to forwarders and I haven't had one issue using woodR4 with Luma.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
If you happen to own Gateway, the Blue card can be reflash to support NTRBoot. -- That might be option if you have means to reflash it and its one of the two compatible models, one model is still not compatible sadly.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you all, I do have both red and blue GW cards, I'll look into it

Check out this post for more info:

http://www.maxconsole.com/threads/gateway-blue-card-and-ntrboothax.44789/#post-362085

I still want to do a unofficial gw update thread on the blue card with all the links and simple, like i did for emunand 11.6 upgrade packs, but not enough time over the holidays, maybe tomorrow, but if you check out that thread and @dsmalls post you should get enough info to reflash your blue card to ntrboot, if its one of the two compatible models!

Enjoy and happy new year! :)

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM