Hacking Flashcard Retailer that accepts Mastercard Gift Card?

Dragaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I really need some help with this. I went out and bought a $100 Mastercard Gift Card over at OfficeMax today with the sole intention of using it to buy a Sky3DS. However, I've been rejected from every single flashcart retailer i've tried to use so far, with some sort of error saying "HIGH RISK."

Could anyone point me to a retailer WITHOUT these issues? Thanks so much! I live in the United States if that makes a difference.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a whole lot of web retailers actually accept gift cards; I know Amazon and Steam will let you use them for most/all purchases, but most major payment processors don't like dealing with the fraud risk, especially since there's generally no billing address associated with the card, or one that's easy to change I guess. You'd have been better off buying a reloadable debit card, I think. like a Green Dot or Walmart Moneycard.

If you have Paypal, I'd recommend signing up for their prepaid debit card (paypal.com/prepaid). It can be loaded with your Paypal account funds, but never draws directly from your account for purchases/subscriptions, and for an added layer of security they allow you to create 'virtual' accounts - a temporary card number that you can close off or cancel once your order's complete.

Dragaan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply! So you think my Mastercard is basically dead? Are you sure that no flashcart retailer will accept gift debit? I'd rather not have to deal with Paypal, but in the worst case scenario, I could try sending the Mastercard funds to my own paypal and use my paypal balance to pay.

gusmento01

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all, I really need some help with this. I went out and bought a $100 Mastercard Gift Card over at OfficeMax today with the sole intention of using it to buy a Sky3DS. However, I've been rejected from every single flashcart retailer i've tried to use so far, with some sort of error saying "HIGH RISK."

Could anyone point me to a retailer WITHOUT these issues? Thanks so much! I live in the United States if that makes a difference.

I bought a Gateway 3DS and a Sky3ds at Realhotstuff using a MasterCard Gift Card about 2 weeks ago,but before that last year I bought 2 supercards there also using MasterCard Gift Card, but sadly it looks like Realhotstuff no longer sell them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c