Hacking Flashcard questions

patey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought an acekard 2i, the website I bought it on listed it as able to play ds games on a 3dsxl, but failed to mention it requires a certain firmware.

so now I'm looking for a flashcard for my 3ds xl, which I only just bought a couple weeks ago so it has firmware version 6.2.0-12u.
I found a few but their descriptions on the website confuse me by saying stuff like "plays 3ds" when meaning it plays ON a 3ds and stuff like that so I really don't trust their descriptions.

which flashcards will play on a 3ds?
is there one that will play 3ds games?
if theres more than one, which one is the best price, and will it work just as well as the more expensive one?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
which flashcards will play on a 3ds? tehre is a thread about this question on the forum, the best one is dstwo
is there one that will play 3ds games? gateway, and is clones (r4i gold deluxe edition is the best of the clones)
if theres more than one, which one is the best price, and will it work just as well as the more expensive one? there are many of flashcarts for DS games, dstwo is the more expensive one but if nintendo release an update dstwo works pretty fast, you can have an update for this card usually in 1-5 days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.