flash kit stores help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jmendes, Feb 6, 2007.

Feb 6, 2007

flash kit stores help by jmendes at 1:11 AM (867 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. jmendes
    OP

Newcomer jmendes Newbie

United States
    Hello ppl,
    im sorry if im breaking any forum rules but i dont know where else to ask. I need o know of any stores around Nevada that sell flash kits. Does any 1 here know any stores? i cant buy online.

Thx for ur attention

2. jmendes
    OP

Newcomer jmendes Newbie

United States
    thx but no luck =/

3. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    love craigslist!!!

4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
  5. jmendes
    OP

Newcomer jmendes Newbie

United States
    yeah, but these are most foreign stores...

6. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Thats a very good topic, but shouldnt it be updated a little bit?

7. Mars

Member Mars Radioactive Propaganda Minister

United States
    Check out modchipstore.com or realhotstuff.com, they're both based in the US.

8. jmendes
    OP

Newcomer jmendes Newbie

United States
    the deal is... im from brazil and flashkits are available only from online stores and they r just too expensive here. I have a friend staying for a few weeks in Nevada (Reno if im not mistaken) and since she┬┤s not thata much a friend of mine, im not goona burden her by asking to do online shopping for me. I did not know flashkits were so hard to find, probably impossible from offline stores, so i guess im just have to save some money and buy it from around here.... but thanx for the support guys

9. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    if you cant order online the only option you have is try and find a speciality store i have seen R4's sold in stores in texas etc... but they were electronic stores, the only one sold in big major stores is the Max Media Dock, which alot of games dont work but it works for most people, but you need to swap in and out a real ds game to save, since on lots of games you need to plug a ds game inside as a memory card since you cant save to the max media dock, which is a hassle since you are overwriting your save file on the ds cartridge, not to mention that sorta limits the number of games you can play at once since you are deleting save files.

10. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Why don't you try Bamboogaming? They're a Chinese store, but they are very reliable, and very cheap, too. Shipping to Brazil would cost you (US)$9, the R4 is $34, they will state some small amount as the package value (they put down $10 as the value when they shipped my $30 EZ Flash), and write "GIFT-PACKAGE" on it, so that you wouldn't pay (huge) customs.

That is, if you can order anything online. [​IMG]