flash for MICRO ?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by viperain, Aug 27, 2007.

Aug 27, 2007

flash for MICRO ? by viperain at 5:18 PM (776 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. viperain
    OP

Newcomer viperain Member

United States
    hi i have gba MICRO and i am looking for the best suitable flash for me ..
    i want about 2 GB. save enable and prefer RTC . also the one with most games working and option to upgrade ones that arent . 10x

2. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    Any full GBA cart-sized compatible cart should suit you quite well. The absolute best flashcart for just GBA is the EZ-Flash III, which comes in a variety of sizes (1, 2, 4Gbit etc..). If you can't find anyone selling an EZ-Flash III, try an M3/G6 solution. EZ-Flash IV cards stink in comparison to the earlier models.

3. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I'd go for the M3 Lite. But as Qrayzie mentioned you may want to go for the EZ3 instead.

Btw, it's called a M3 Lite, but it should come with a bigger case so it fits in everything with a GBA slot.

4. viperain
    OP

Newcomer viperain Member

United States
    and what about games? does ez-iii manage to work with all the new ones? need patching? how rtc work there?

i also saaw that someone wrote this:
    So I copied Advance Wars and Kirby Amazing Mirror to the NOR portion of the card, the 256Mb portion, and they work fine -- no glitches! Is the correct way of using the card, and if so, what is the 2 Gb portion I also have used for? Maybe just for the games that don't screw up on this portion?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=57150

what does it means? do i suppose to know to do this kind of stuff? or i simply copy through the software?
    if this true maybe i need to buy the 256 size and not 2 gb like i planned?

5. viperain
    OP

Newcomer viperain Member

United States
    plz someone!! i need answer to order.. [​IMG]

6. dexmix

Member dexmix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you got it. 1Gb, is more compatible than the other versions of EZ3.
    you don't need more than 1Gb, unless you're truly insane like me, whos filled up an 8Gb.

EZ4 are pretty good and much cheaper than EZ3, but not as compatible, and the load times/save times are slower also.

if you do get an EZ3, get it from jandaman