flash cards and compatability with Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals: R

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by UltraMagnus, Sep 24, 2008.

1. UltraMagnus
    OP

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    Can anyone tell me which flash cards work fine with a clean dump of this game? The reason I ask is that I have read some cards have issues playing this game, and as its one of the main reasons I am buying a flash card....

but, more generally, what cards also have a "track record" (for want of a better phrase) of having good ROM compatibility with new games?

Thanks in advance!

(and, yes, before anyone shouts at me, I did search! But couldn't find anything, or at least not anything up to date, stupid google search)

2. ozzymud

ozzymud GBAtemp Regular

Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    Oregon
    From the GBAtemp review of the Acekard2: "ROM compatibility seems to be 100%. Even trouble game of the month Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fate doesn't rear its ugly Moogles of Death head."

But i believe that error has been corrected in almost all the gbatemp reccomended carts newest kernels.

Edit: Check out this thread, i knew i saw a patch for that game...

Edit 2:And apparently there is a "cheat" that bypasses the screen as well.... http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ just update the cheats to the latest.

CODE
    No "Thanks for Playing" screen
    Not needed if you update your firmware
    120FB658 00000000

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice