Flash Card plus Gameboy Player

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by leemachine, Aug 2, 2009.

Aug 2, 2009
  1. leemachine
    OP

Newcomer leemachine Newbie

United States
    Hello

I've been lurking around the site for a while now. I have a Supercard MiniSD and a Superkey. Coupled with my Gameboy Micro and DS Phat, it has served my needs for a few years now until recently. I have acquired a Gamecube Gameboy Player and I cannot get the Supercard to work with it. I am able to boot into the Supercard launcher screen but it will not show that there is anything on the miniSD card. Others have said that the Supercard SD(non mini) and the M3 Perfect (with SD card) seem to run fine with it. What I am wondering is what other flashcarts any of you may have used with the Gameboy Player and your experiences with them. I am assuming that most flashcarts will work with the Gameboy Player and there are only a select few that do not? (i.e. the Supercard miniSD)

Thanks in advance, leemachine

2. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    I've used my Supercard miniSD fine with GB Player.

At the moment I'm using my EZFlash IV in it -- it also works with M3 Perfect microSD (but the casae is a tight fit in the slot)

3. kilokahn

Newcomer kilokahn Newbie

United States
    Please let me know how to get my M3 Perfect microSD to work on my Gamecube Gameboy Player. I am completely confused, I keep getting the cruddy Gameboy screen that has the words Nintendo blacked out.

Thanks!

Chris

Edit: Fixed, a little dust goes a long way. You're correct though, it's REALLY TIGHT. I may have to find a way to get it thinner. Maybe some sanding will be involved.

4. 8BitWalugi

Member 8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Australia
    Wait... how did you do 2 post without your post count going up from 1?

5. Technik

Member Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Its not the same person.