1. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Regular

France
    How did I ? They still use a second conditional, you even said it yourself. So how did I failed to understand the article ? Tbh, it also looks like you're drawing conclusions from a single article, which gives arguments to the conditional. And it's normal to pronounce on the conditional. We use the conditional when we conduct experiments, because it still doesn't allow us to draw 100% conclusions. That's what you seem to do, and you get defensive when I point that out. Kind of weird.

Basically, orange light could be more harmful to our internal clock than blue light. Maybe that's true. But then again, my slightly orange screen keeps my eyes from hurting a little bit, so I'm fine.

Also, about Fizeau : it seems that when I launch it from applet, the app won't launch, I can just press the home button, which gives me a white screen and then I have to wait for atmosphere to crash. So my conclusion is that I can't run it from applet mode but I guess that some message preventing us to run it instead of just standing there would be nice.
    Also, is that normal that Fizeau can't run by itself after a reboot ? I have set every timer at 00:00:00, I thought that it was a sysmodule that would be launched with the system but I have to run the app myself everytime. I get that the app does refresh it's settings each time I launch it, but does it mean that I also need to launch the homebrew app and the fizeau app each time I reboot my Switch ? Just wanted to be sure, wanna know if it's a bug or something known

Last edited by LightBeam, Feb 9, 2020
  2. averne

OP averne Member
    Newcomer

France
    Can you give me more detail on your setup? FW version, AMS version, other sysmodules running, ...
    About the settings not being applied, it's normal. I don't read the config file from the sd to avoid including fs code which greatly increases my binary size. I figured having to launch the app wouldn't be too annoying, especially since you don't normally reboot your console a lot...

3. LightBeam

France
    9.1.0 FW and latest AMS version, the only module I have is lightsysftpd. I may try again when I get back home, but I'm almost sure I should have enough memory to run it in applet mode (if it's supposed to work)

4. averne

OP averne Member
    Newcomer

France
    It definitely should, that's what I use myself...

5. LightBeam

France
    After some tests, it works properly. I guess that's because my previous installation was shit. Sorry for the false alarm and thank you for your answers.

averne likes this.
  6. averne

OP averne Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hey everyone, just updated to 1.2.0. Changelog:
    • Fixed compatibility with tesla overlays
    • Added toolbox.json for use with KosmosToolbox
    • Reduced sysmodule heap usage

Attached Files:

cearp and raxadian like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted